My name is Freddie Pikovsky.
I’m a serial entrepreneur, creative director, and five time published author with a passion for building brands and telling stories (mostly about travel, food, and the outdoors). I’m driven to create things that inspire a positive impact on people and our planet. Some of those things have included Off Track Planet, DUMBO Startup Lab and Farmer’s Diet.
Check out my current project, FARM + LAND.
- I am the Co-founder of Off Track Planet, a travel media brand and guidebook series that has reached 6 million readers and generated over $1 million in gross book sales.
- I am the founder of DUMBO Startup Lab, one of the first co-working spaces in Brooklyn, NY.
- I am a graduate of La Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
- I have traveled and spent time living in over 25 countries.
- I’m pretty sure I coined the phrase “travel porn”.